Supreme Court Digests is committed for upholding and preserving the privacy of all its users which is as follows :
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our users share with us.
- We will limit the use of subscribers information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our subscribers, which includes advising our subscribers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We reserves the right to contact you via the email address and phone number you provide, at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, post in forums, or get in touch over the contact forms on the website.
The Information We Collect
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your Name, Email address, Telephone number or credit card.
- Information about your visits of www.supremecourtdigests.com such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information contains following datum: traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie. Those information will not identify you personally. This statistical data does not identify any personal details.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads based on your visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.